If you are receiving an error when reseting your password, make sure of the following:
- Your new password is
- Different than the last 6 passwords
- Contain the minimum required character length
- It does not contain your username
- And also meet at least 4 of the following requirements:
- Contain a lower case letter
- Contain a capital letter
- Contain a number
- Contain a special character
Note: Depending on the user's role, the password lengthwill be between 10 and 14 characters. Users cannot reuse the last 6 passwords > after the 7th password change, the oldest password is ‘forgotten’.
Depending on the security level of your role, your password will be locked out after either 3 (or 6) failed password attempts. After the first failed attempt a 15 minute counter begins and if you fail to successfully login in the next 2 attempts within the 15 minute window, you are locked out for 30 (or 60) minutes. If you are locked out for 3 times without a successful login, your account is permanently locked out and will require an administrator to re-enable it.