We are here to support our partners! Ask for assistance on frequent needs such as user access, password reset assistance, invitation emails, report an issue with the application, ask technical or functional questions.
Our goal is to respond swiftly with responses to your questions and provide resolution to limit any potential disruption in your selling day.
Users can submit a support ticket utilizing any of these methods:
Online via the Help Center
To get started, simply follow the link and complete the form.
- Click the link to be directed to the Support Ticket form. Be sure to bookmark the URL for future reference: https://support.emerios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Clearly define and describe. Within the Subject field, please indicate what the issue is and provide a brief description in the Description field.
- Add an attachment (optional)
- You can help reduce the time it takes to resolve the issue with a screenshot.
- Attach an image and click submit. We’ll reply to the email provided to send updates as they come.
Here's a video walk-thru for how to submit a ticket online via the Help Center:
In-app widget (Vault Portal)
1. Click the Help widget located in the bottom-right corner of the page.
2. Click Contact us. Your name and email address is pre-populated in the form.
3. Complete the form. Ensure you enter a detailed description under the How can we help you section. Please include an Order ID for order-related inquiries.
Send an email
- Create a new email and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the Subject line, please include the following information such as the Order ID for inquiries on statuses or other order-related issues. Example: Order ID YJ109 - Was this completed by the customer?
- Enter a detailed description in the body.
- Cc other stakeholders you want to be sent updates for your ticket.
- Click Send.